Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Meme

Here is a meme that I stole from my sister...

The Rules:

- Answer the questions below.
- Type your answers into Photobucket.
- Pick a picture from the results and post it as the answer.


1. What is your name?
Ok, so Morgan isn't my real name, but this picture was the inspiration for the alias.

2. How old will you be on your next birthday?


3. What is your occupation?

I know "Real Estate" is more of a field than an occupation, but you get the point.

4. What is your relationship status?


5. What do you want to be when you grow up?


6. What do you love most in life?

7. What do you like to do in your spare time?


8. Who is your celebrity crush?

Sorry, but I couldn't decide between serious Michael Vartan or smiling Michael Vartan, so I used both. Mmmmmm...

9. What is your favorite animal?
Giraffes are just funny. Really.

10. What is your favorite color?


11. What is your favorite book?


I really don't have a favorite book. I don't re-read books (I think I'm in the minority on that), and nothing is ranked significantly higher than everything else in my memory. I do, however, love Jonathan Kellerman's work. One of his non-fiction books is very similar to the senior honors thesis that I wrote in college and I'd love to audit a (few) graduate course(s) of his. A real life psychology career combined with writing murder mysteries...it's like my dream come true!

12. What is your favorite type of shoe?


I think it has to do with the vacation connotation.

13. What is your favorite Disney character?
14. Where is your favorite place to be?


15. What is your biggest annoyance?

16. What is your biggest fear?


17. What is your bad habit?


I could eat ice cream every day and it's something about which I've had to be very conscious during my attempt to be healthier. I don't even have a favorite flavor, though I have regular choices at most ice cream places. I. Love. Ice. Cream.

18. What is your mood right now?

2 comments:

Auntie said...

Morgan, ice cream is good for you!! It's got milk in it! Good for your bones, I tell ya!

Mrs. Chili said...

I did this one a while ago; you can see my answers here:

http://theinnerdoor.wordpress.com/2008/03/19/my-life-in-pictures/


Mmmmm! Ice cream!!!