Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday Meme

I'm about to go make dinner, so I am giving you a quickie meme for now. I have a handful of memes I'd like to do, though, so hopefully I can start remembering to post them on Mondays. Enjoy!

One Word

Where is your cell phone?
Desk

Your hair
Ponytail

Your father
Birds (my first thought was "underground", so I tried to be nicer and less funny)

Your favorite thing
Food

Your dream last night
Forgotten

Your favorite drink
Captain

The room you are in
Office

Your dream/goal
Kellerman

Your fear
Regret

Where do you want to be in 6 years
Seattle (currently leading the "where to move" contest)

Muffins
Mimi's

Where you grew up
California

The last thing you did
Work

What are you wearing
Pink

Your TV
On

Your pet(s)
Maniacal

Your computer
Vista

Your life
Wonderful

Missing someone
Dumpy

Your car
Paid

Favorite store
Target

Your summer
Fucking HOT (sorry, had to break the one word rule to make it clear how much I hate the summers here)

Your favorite color
Blue

When is the last time you laughed
Earlier

Last time you cried
Forgotten

Favorite food
Cheese

Place I would rather be right now
Hotel