Monday, September 15, 2008

Meme Monday

This meme is courtesy of my sister, Lara. If you'd like to play, just put your music player on random and answer the following questions. This could be very interesting. Odd, too.

1. What is missing from my life? "Pour Some Sugar on Me" - Def Leppard. Yeah, I'd love to be hot, sticky sweet. From my head to my feet.

2. Will I find love? "Teach Your Children" - Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young. Well, if I have children to teach, that would presuppose that I've found love, at least for long enough to make the babies!

3. Will I become rich? "Open Arms" - Journey. Arms are open and ready to receive a BIG check. Or a winning lottery ticket.

4. Does someone have a crush on me? "My Immortal" - Evanescence. Now, if I could just figure out who that is....

5. What should I do with my life? "Move This" - Technotronic. No problem. I'll shake that body.

6. Am I good looking? "Keep Your Hands to Yourself" - Georgia Satellites. 'Nuff said.

7. When am I most happy? "Mary Jane" - Alanis Morissette. Hey, just because I went to Haight-Ashbury a few weeks ago doesn't mean you should jump to conclusions!

8. What is my biggest regret? "You Don't Know Me" - Ray Charles. That can be easily fixed, though. Just come visit me in Vegas...or let me hang out with you in your hometown.

9. How does the world see me? "You May Be Right" - Billy Joel. I may also be crazy.

10. What do my friends really think of me? "Spirit in the Sky" - Norman Greenbaum. That's not near as bad as what I thought they might think of me.

11. Will I have a happy life? "The Wrong Way" - Sublime. Wrong by whose definition?

12. How can I make myself happy? "Rehab" - Amy Winehouse. Don't think that will help with much. They'd find me to be verrrrrrry boring.

13. How will I die? "Glory Days" - Bruce Springsteen. If I'm gonna go, I guess I might as well go big.

14. Do I act my age? "Underneath Your Clothes" - Shakira. Um, how does a 29-year-old usually act underneath someone else's clothes?

15. What type of tattoo should I get? "Smooth Criminal" - Michael Jackson. What, like a gangsta tat? I'll pass.

16. What is my spirit animal? "Songbird" - Eva Cassidy. That's pretty. Probably too cutesy for me, but I'll take it. The bird's got a much better singing voice.

17. Do I like pain? "Broken Wing" - Martina McBride. Don't want a broken anything, thankyouverymuch.

18. Is there anyone else like me out there? "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" - Eva Cassidy. Indeed, the scarecrow and I can hang out with our empty heads!

19. Where should I move to? "Beverly Hills" - Weezer. I guess with those open arms full of money, I can do this.

20. Will I ever be president? "The Joker" - Steve Miller Band. Yes, a joker will be president. I, however, will not.

21. What is fun for me? "Take It Easy" - Eagles. Taking it hard sucks.

22. Will I ever learn to fly? "I am a Rock" - Simon & Garfunkel. I'll take that as a big "no".

23. What is my super power? "None of Your Business" - Salt n Pepa.

24. What is some good advice for me? "Sweet Southern Comfort" - Buddy Jewell. Nah, got horribly sick after drinking that one night. I'll stick to Captain Morgan.

If any of you would like to steal this, consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding the good looking comment, it may be that you're sooo good looking that you have to keep telling people to keep there hands to themselves. :)

Mrs. Chili said...

8. What is my biggest regret? "You Don't Know Me" - Ray Charles. That can be easily fixed, though. Just come visit me in Vegas...or let me hang out with you in your hometown.

Anytime you're in Boston, my dear, you just ring me up!!


9. How does the world see me? "You May Be Right" - Billy Joel. I may also be crazy.

Can you be both?